MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 8e
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Screenshotk

Download
First skin - Personal Website
MyBB Mods (Awaiting Approval)

Thanks enjoy!

Download contains red, blue and green.
looks good, nice work Wink
Love it, definitely will be using it at one point Smile
Very nice. Smile
Wonderful theme, thanks a lot.

I wonder why is this happening. When I'm in the portal:

[Image: xYADP.png]

but when I'm in the index:

[Image: SXhRS.png]
images dont load if the forum is in a sub directory, seems like the path to the images folder is static.

quick fix would be to upload the images folder to the root directory of the domain/site
(2011-06-23, 07:57 PM)JoeNewYork Wrote: [ -> ]images dont load if the forum is in a sub directory, seems like the path to the images folder is static.

quick fix would be to upload the images folder to the root directory of the domain/site

That's kind of a given. If you change the structure of the forum, generally the images won't work.

Anyways this theme is very nice, good job on it Smile
(2011-06-23, 09:31 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-23, 07:57 PM)JoeNewYork Wrote: [ -> ]images dont load if the forum is in a sub directory, seems like the path to the images folder is static.

That's kind of a given. If you change the structure of the forum, generally the images won't work.

Anyways this theme is very nice, good job on it Smile

not exactly, themes should always work, and they do! even if the forum is installed in a sub directory
But if the images folder is not in the same directory as the root forum files, it won't. It is possible he either didn't upload the images, or uploaded them to the wrong place, but if the actual forum is in a completely different sub directory from the images, they obviously won't work.
Nice theme
Pages: 1 2 3 4