MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Free Service] Converting Themes Into MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I will convert any theme into MyBB.

Please post the full link and name of theme here, then I will convert it for FREE when I got the time for it.
But, the theme will be converted must have the author's permission.
(2011-06-21, 10:19 AM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]But, the theme will be converted must have the author's permission.

That is right. Therefor I will asking the owner and checking the copyright.
Its illegal to convert any theme without authors permission.

Making mybb theme from scrap is easy,so better concentrate on it. Smile
(2011-06-21, 05:01 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Its illegal to convert any theme without authors permission.

Making mybb theme from scrap is easy,so better concentrate on it. Smile

Incorrect you can convert themes from other forum software as long as the license allows it. (GPL,BSD License,MIT License,Apache license,etc...)

However more restrictive licenses like the CreativeCommons requires you to ask the author.
Yes. Maybe @OP then next try from scratch, and you'll be happy if the outlook is good but good luck on this! Smile
(2011-06-24, 10:49 AM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Maybe @OP then next try from scratch, and you'll be happy if the outlook is good but good luck on this! Smile

I also do this for some themes.
Do you have any example to show us how detailed your conversions will be? I understand it's free work, I'm just curious though.
(2011-07-21, 04:01 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any example to show us how detailed your conversions will be? I understand it's free work, I'm just curious though.

Yes, I do.

Check some of my work.
From the theme DarkBreak to this. (Choose the theme "DarkBreak")
From the theme Inferno to this. (Choose the theme "Inferno")

This was just few of them which was online.
(2011-06-21, 10:12 AM)Fanatic Wrote: [ -> ]I will convert any theme into MyBB.

Please post the full link and name of theme here, then I will convert it for FREE when I got the time for it.

hi..
you could convert this for me...?
http://www.stsoftware.biz/phpbb30_style.hestia.html

theme name: Hestia (default)

because... i want migrate to phpbb to mybb... and i use this theme in my forum... and wanted to keep the theme

regards...
Pages: 1 2 3 4