MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site super slow and 500 error showing up for some users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Www.bringit2u.com/forum

Any ideas? Site has been weird for a few weeks, moving posts to the top of a thread randomly....now this? Wish I never upgraded to 1.6.3!!

Please help

I think it`s because your host. Your site is loading slow to.
Ps, I am hosted by network solutions....so host is probably not the issue
MyBB isn't the problem in this case. Your host is just being slow. Your main website is also being affected by this, so it's their end not yours.
You need to change host me thinks.
Ok, I will call them.....thanks all
(2011-06-21, 05:54 PM)mrfield16 Wrote: [ -> ]Site has been weird for a few weeks, moving posts to the top of a thread randomly....now this? Wish I never upgraded to 1.6.3!!

Not sure how any of this is to do with 1.6.3. If the site is suddenly slow and people are getting 500 errors, and you've not changed anything, it's a host issue, MyBB hasn't suddenly changed to do something to cause this. As for posts moving to the top of threads, nobody else has reported this happening, so it's either related to your server problems or due to a plugin/modification.
I belive that to change host...not sure.
I believe it host is very server issues your slow!
Network solutions are pretty good hosts and I have not had any problems whenever I have had to use them.

They also have very good support so I would suggest you get in touch with their support and let them know about this issue. 500 errors usually mean that there is a problem on the server side.