MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Authorities Gone!!! Help Needed Immediately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello friends! What I was doing is to make two admin accounts, one will be publicly admin but can't access admin cp, and the other will access admin cp...

I made another user group and went back to Administrator group settings and unchecked the box "this group can access admin cp"
I totally forgot to move the hidden admin to the new group..

So, now I can't access my Admin CP with any of my accounts.

What should I do to gain admin authorities back?
In phpmyadmin edit the user who is hidden admin into the usergroup.

If you know the UID and GID it's this.

UPDATE mybb_users SET usergroup=GID WHERE uid=UID

Change UID and GID to suit your needs.
I didn't got you, sir!
Can you explain? please
UID = the users user id

GID = the group id
know about that, but where will I find phpmyadmin?
Where in cpanel?
I am on it.. working on it.
^ hmm., that you have to find. there should be something to manage your databases..
(2011-06-21, 07:21 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ hmm., that you have to find. there should be something to manage your databases..

I am in phpmyadmin, but in the table mybb_usergroups when I go to the Administrator group, there isn't any permission for "Can Access Admin CP", so that I can turn its value to 1 and get permission

Can you help with that?
Click the SQL tab and run the query labrocca gave above, making sure to replace UID and GID with the actual values.
Mates! The problem is that none of my user groups have the permission to access admin cp, right now...
What should I do for that?
I thought you'd made a new group that does have admin permissions?
Pages: 1 2