MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: jSnippets PM selection problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just come across an issue with jSnippets, more specifically the jQuery module, in the PM inbox. When checking the select all check box, the following happens:

[Image: EnigmaComputerCommunityPrivateMessaging.png]

After some testing I've confirmed it isn't the theme, it's not the browser, and it's not just my forum either, I've had the same thing happen on my testing forum and Synthd. After I disabled jSnippets, it worked normally, and then when I reactivated it and disabled the jQuery module it also worked fine.

Any solution for this issue, other than getting rid of jSnippets?

As Audentio doesn't have their forum up yet, I'm forced to post this issue here in the plugin support forums.
jQuery no conflict code might be required !! please see this
(2011-06-21, 07:17 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]jQuery no conflict code might be required !! please see this

That makes no sense. No conflict is in the General Instructions module, and I'm not having issues with anything else, including selecting all the threads in a forum, just the PMs.
Can you provide a testing account, please?
(2011-06-21, 11:00 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide a testing account, please?

Can you attempt to fix it by downloading and installing jSnippets on your test forum and then posting the solution, please? It would help people who have this problem in the future.
Okay, open 'Fancy Collapse' in the jSnippet Manager and change:
expandables=null;
to
expandables={ init: function(){ return; } };
(2011-06-22, 09:17 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, open 'Fancy Collapse' in the jSnippet Manager and change:
expandables=null;
to
expandables={ init: function(){ return; } };
Thank you so much man! You have been so awesome when I needed help Smile Rep for you!