MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Junk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason all my email go to junk. Any reason for that? Is there anything I can do for it to go to inbox instead of junk?
you are referring to which mail ? from this myBB community OR from your own site..
And who is/are the mail provider(s) [ if its from your site - is it from Gmail to Gmail ]
(2011-06-21, 07:36 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]you are referring to which mail ? from this myBB community OR from your own site..
And who is/are the mail provider(s) [ if its from your site - is it from Gmail to Gmail ]

No. I mean from MY site to anyone who registers. And my mail providers I am using is my servers webmail.

I tried with gmail. Hotmail. All go in junk.
Either your domain or your host's ip are blacklisted for spam or your host has not setup the proper headers leading email providers to think its spam.

Whichever case, you need to take this up with your host as there is nothing MyBB can do in this case. MyBB simply uses the email systems to send the mail it has no control over whether or not its seen as spam.