MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FX theme problem with colors in post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I for the life of me cannot find where to change the text color for this to make it visable. Please help me. Thank you in advance Smile
www.plasticfury.com
[Image: help.jpg]
Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Themes > (click your theme) > global.css > Advanced Mode.

Add this to the end:
.messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown, .messageEditor .editor_dropdown_menu,  {
color: black !important;
}

And save the stylesheet.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.. here ive been looking all over to try to change it.. Go figure it would be an extra code that would do the trick.. thank you agian
(2011-06-21, 11:02 PM)ceejkay Wrote: [ -> ]THANK YOU SO MUCH.. here ive been looking all over to try to change it.. Go figure it would be an extra code that would do the trick.. thank you agian

No problem Wink
ok this no longer works? only thing different is i added fit on page plugin.. code is still there in the css.. It doesnt matter if the plugin is activated or not....
Can you post your forum url and test account, please?
http://plasticfury.com/forums/
user testing
pass plasticfury
there appears to be a typo (extra comma) ; change the given code to
.messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown, 
.messageEditor .editor_dropdown_menu  
{
color: black !important;
}
wow one comma, that fixed it. thank you again for the fast response
There seems to be new line breaks were there shouldn't be:
.messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown, .messageEditor 
.editor_dropdown_menu{
color: black 
!important;
}

I don't know if it's being used in the theme editor, but try to disable Codepress in ACP > Preferences and try to copy/paste the code from one of the previous posts again into the global.css stylesheet.
Pages: 1 2