MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RuneDeals.com - Runescape Community & Gaming Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo.php]

Hello members, about two months ago I started the project named 'RuneDeals' basically this project of mine would be a forum where gamers from all around can come and discuss Rs or any other games. Apart from the discussion they would be able to trade safely, I am constantly updating the rules and site to make the market more strict. I mean nobody enjoys a scamming market that has no consequences? Right?

Domain: http://www.runedeals.com
Forum Software: Powered by Mybb
Forum Template: Designed by yours truly.
Plugins
- Ficons by Jesse (Currently disabled due to upgrade.)
- Auto Media by Mario (Embed videos and media with ease.)
- My Awards by Jesse (To reward active and dedicated members.)
Date of project: 2011-06-16
Stats of forum board: [Image: mybbsig.php]
(2011-06-22, 08:42 AM)RegularThemes Wrote: [ -> ][Image: logo.png]

Come now, we have an image wars section. ^.^

Wow That black theme is wonderful! like the idea. Big Grin
Really nice, but it's kind of exactly the same as the PowerBot old theme Confused
Looks great, Kudos to you.
You need a unique theme as above said its the old pbot theme.
Alright guys, new theme has been added!
Looks pretty darn terrible to be blatantly honest.
I have to agree I thought your old theme was much better.
What turns you down on the new theme?
  • Link color is blue... On TOP of blue.. (For example, MyBB Credits - bottom left corner)
  • The New Posts/No Posts/Locked icons looks like you got them from three different themes.
  • http://www.runedeals.com/images/Base/eng...thread.gif yeah, does not match the theme.
  • Group Images does not match theme.

To be honest there is more, but I really don't feel like adding anymore effort into criticizing your theme - even more.

Oh, and I forgot: terrible choice of colors.

(2011-07-08, 12:48 AM)RegularThemes Wrote: [ -> ]What turns you down on the new theme?

Pages: 1 2 3