MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sub Accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there, I was wondering if there was a sub account mod for MyBB like SMF? This is a link to the SMF mod.

This mod basically allows a member to create a subaccount linked to their main account, and allows them to switch the active account through a dropdown menu.

I'd be very grateful if someone could work on this for me.
Hi, at the moment there is none. Had the same request some time ago.

But there is hope. I started developing a similar plugin yesterday.
If everything goes according to plan i could release it at the end of this month.

Cheers,
Harest
Good luck with that, Harest, and thank you for answering this request.
still interested?
Yes, very much so. How are you going with it?
Nearly completed. Just need to make some miner modification.

If somebody could tell me how, where and under what kind of licence/copyright to release it, i would be glad.
I'm pretty sure you'll release it here, using either the GNU General Public License or a variation of the Creative Commons License. Just follow the outline that other people use. Hope to see it released soon.

Just wanted to confirm. It's for 1.6.x, right?
Yes, it's compatible with 1.6.x and completed. Just making the documentation.
Uploaded it to http://mods.mybb.com/ under the GNU GP License.

Should be aviable for download soon.
If you can't wait, contact me via pm Smile
It hasn't shown up on the mods page yet. Could you attach it as an attachment or something?
Sure.
Made another version with a popup menu insead a bar.

In another forum a user wrote, he can't see the options for the usergroups. Would be nice if you could check that and give me some feedback.

Tested it myself on mybb 1.6.2 and 1.6.3, both worked.
Pages: 1 2