MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Market Swag - $0.05/thread & $0.03/post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo.png]

Market Swag is a forum that was opened approximately 5-6 days ago, it was run under the basis of paid to post. It's an extremely active forum with almost 14,000 posts and 1,000 members in such a short amount of time. Members get paid for posting and being active on the community.

I am now the owner, and I handle and manage the forum.

www.Marketswag.net
Needs new theme.
Asap.
So you pay people to post on that site?
Looks pretty neat, does need a new theme though, current theme is horrible.
The theme is not horrible, it just doesn't fit the website very well. I suggest you get a custom designed one.
Members: 238, Guests: 37 in 24 hours? Seriously?
(2011-06-22, 03:23 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]So you pay people to post on that site?

That's the whole point of the website, it's a pay to post site. I receive money and an active forum, and they receive something in return.

(2011-06-23, 05:28 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Members: 238, Guests: 37 in 24 hours? Seriously?

What? Is that a bad thing?
Just curious how are you able to maintain this paid to post service? Do you earn enough through adsense from the activity to cover it or something?
(2011-06-23, 11:49 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious how are you able to maintain this paid to post service? Do you earn enough through adsense from the activity to cover it or something?

At this rate I'm covering it from the ads, so yes, I'm quite happy.
Looks pretty nice, when I'm not so incredibly busy online, I'll sign up and jump in for some ptp action, hopefully it will still be around in 2012, which is how long it'll take me to finish everything I need to do.
Pages: 1 2 3