MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can Pay 10$ who can setup Cloudflare for my website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can Pay 10$ who can setup Cloudflare for my website with lot of sub domains.
Should be experienced in dns setup and its features.

PM me for details.
hmm., not experienced BUT interested !!
I can do it.
On travel now. Will be back to home in another 8 hrs. My apologies for the delay in PM and replies.
I can do this for you. You know me, since I made the posts on your forum.
(2011-06-22, 01:24 PM)manig Wrote: [ -> ]Can Pay 10$ who can setup Cloudflare for my website with lot of sub domains.
Should be experienced in dns setup and its features.

PM me for details.

Did you know you can upload a BIND file?

Note: Make sure you only have subdomains that are web traffic (port 80) with an orange cloud. you don't want to have some of these common subdomains with an orange cloud.

Thanks for your replies. Let me summarize my problem. Setting up cloudflare for normal website is a breeze. but my website has more than 400 sub domains. and 30-40 users signs up for sub domains on daily basis.

Can i setup all the sub domains in my website through cloudflare? i can offer the job to anyone who can set it up.
Well that's a dumb way to do it, instead, let your users set it up themselves. If 30-40 people register subs everyday then you'll have to update it daily.
user with sub domains cannot register themselves. only one who has own domain can setup cloudflare
Pages: 1 2