MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Envira Design : My Mybb design site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: logo.png]

Hi guys i have been making some themes or our mybb,which have been released here.

Although we have been working on the relaunch of mybbstar.com,i decided to have a personal site for me.

My free themes,are chameleon and mynecraft basic.

I will make premium themes,of which a few have been showcased here in development section,like Transition,Mynecraft Pro,and latest Inblu.

Also requests for custom themes will be accepted.

The theme is in making,for my site which is also custom made.

Link: www.enviraphani.co.cc

Domain will be brought,as soon as possible.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Great Site! LOL!

Quote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Yeah same error here.
Looks like you're using Tikolah Wink That sure speaks loads about how great their service is.
Sorry guys i just am moving to tikolah from x10,so by evening it would be ready
(2011-06-23, 06:07 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys i just am moving to tikolah from x10,so by evening it would be ready

x10 will only be slightly better, unless you're paying for hosting, which I recommend you do so asap.
Site is live now and sorry guys for all the previous inconvinience,i am just updating the posts Smile
Looks good man, did u make that theme on your own completely?

And I like the logo as well, fits the theme beautifully and looks awesome

Well done!
Hmm,its my custom made theme,and thanks.
Smile,glad u liked it.
I feel sorry for those who have no respect for others ..

The theme looks good Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4