MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Have you seen IP.Board 3.2.0 Beta 1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just found this while surfing IPS updated their community forum to 3.2.0 Beta 1.

http://community.invisionpower.com/

I think the designs and the ajax stuffs are better and more user friendly than xenforo.
I sure have. I really really want a license and have done since the first showed off 3.2. It looks absolutely epic.
Something still bugs me about Invision's layout. Not sure what it is though. Probably the fact that MyBB 2 looks so awesome, I won't accept anything else. Shy

I do love their visual skin editor though. That's cool.
(2011-06-22, 03:51 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I sure have. I really really want a license and have done since the first showed off 3.2. It looks absolutely epic.

If you have a license can you post a screenshot of there admincp?Blush. I read that they have a new admincp and want to see how it looks.

(2011-06-22, 03:59 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Something still bugs me about Invision's layout. Not sure what it is though. Probably the fact that MyBB 2 looks so awesome, I won't accept anything else. Shy

Cant wait for Mybb 2.Big Grin
(2011-06-22, 04:07 PM)techu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-22, 03:51 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I sure have. I really really want a license and have done since the first showed off 3.2. It looks absolutely epic.

If you have a license can you post a screenshot of there admincp?Blush. I read that they have a new admincp and want to see how it looks.

(2011-06-22, 03:59 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Something still bugs me about Invision's layout. Not sure what it is though. Probably the fact that MyBB 2 looks so awesome, I won't accept anything else. Shy

Cant wait for Mybb 2.Big Grin

I don't have one, but I wish I did. You can sign up for a 24 hour trial on their site BTW to try out the ACP Smile
(2011-06-22, 04:08 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have one, but I wish I did. You can sign up for a 24 hour trial on their site BTW to try out the ACP Smile
I will..Smile
(2011-06-22, 03:59 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Something still bugs me about Invision's layout. Not sure what it is though. Probably the fact that MyBB 2 looks so awesome, I won't accept anything else. :shy:

Well how 'bout you show us some of it? Admin login doesn't count. >:(

It hurts your eyes just to look at the MyBB 2 design because of its astounding beauty...
After checking out there admincp. Mybb`s admin panel is far more better than theirs.Smile

(2011-06-22, 04:18 PM)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]

It hurts your eyes just to look at the MyBB 2 design because of its astounding beauty...

Guys stop teasing. Any screenshot of 2.0 will do.
(2011-06-22, 04:24 PM)techu Wrote: [ -> ]After checking out there admincp. Mybb`s admin panel is far more better than theirs.Smile

(2011-06-22, 04:18 PM)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]

Guys stop teasing. Any screenshot of 2.0 will do.

No, don't say that. They'll end up posting a preview of a friken button.
Pages: 1 2 3