MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing "add buddy" button in profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have some idea what is the code and where is it located ??? Im using BlackEvo theme,which miss few stuffs and had to manually add,but for this one i cant find path myself or code from other forum...

Regards Smile
1. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Member Templates > member_profile.

2. Find:

{$adminoptions}

3. Add after:

{$buddy_options}
(2011-06-22, 07:52 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]1. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Member Templates > member_profile_adminoptions.

2. Find:

{$adminoptions}

3. Add after:

{$buddy_options}

This is original member_profile_adminoptions from BlackEvo theme.

<br /><table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" width="100%" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td colspan="2" class="thead"><strong>{$lang->admin_options}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<ul>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php?module=user/users&amp;action=edit&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->admin_edit_in_acp}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php?module=user/banning&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->admin_ban_in_acp}</a></li>
</ul>
</td>
</tr>
</table>

Tryed playing with it and it wont work,any other suggestion ? Huh
My bad, sorry. I was distracted. I meant to say the member_profile template, and not the member_profile_adminoptions template. Smile
(2011-06-22, 08:02 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]My bad, sorry. I was distracted. I meant to say the member_profile template, and not the member_profile_adminoptions template. Smile

Thank you very much Smile do u know maybe where is the path to thoose images? as thiese ones are broke and i need to replace it :o
Add to Buddy List: /images/add_buddy.gif
Add to Ignore List: /images/add_ignore.gif
(2011-06-22, 08:13 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Add to Buddy List: /images/add_buddy.gif
Add to Ignore List: /images/add_ignore.gif

have default images in there,also putted in blackevo folder but still doesnt load hmmmm.....
URL to your forum please?