MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza into MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is possible for someone to convert the current MyPlaza into MyBB 1.6.

I really hope that someone can do this, or even help me doing it.

I am willing to pay for it.
The author lost interest and will never continue it.

You can either use Newpoints or pay huge amounts of money to a programmer to update it.
(2011-06-22, 08:20 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]The author lost interest and will never continue it.

You can either use Newpoints or pay huge amounts of money to a programmer to update it.

The reason I need this is because I want the RPG Plugin that is to MyPlaza
(2011-06-22, 08:45 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I need this is because I want the RPG Plugin that is to MyPlaza

Why not contact Pirata Nervo and pay him for making a RPG plugin compatible with nepoints? I think maybe he will do it if you pay for it (I don't know him so not very sure).

His website is mybb-plugins.com
(2011-06-22, 08:08 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible for someone to convert the current MyPlaza into MyBB 1.6.

You're better off just using Pirata's newpoints system which is built for 1.6. It's a lot better than MyPlaza because it has a more user friendly interface. Pirata also provides a converter which allows you to take the items and plugins from MyPlaza and bring them over to newpoints.

Here's a link for newpoints;
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-NewPoints
(2011-06-23, 06:45 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-22, 08:08 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible for someone to convert the current MyPlaza into MyBB 1.6.

You're better off just using Pirata's newpoints system which is built for 1.6. It's a lot better than MyPlaza because it has a more user friendly interface. Pirata also provides a converter which allows you to take the items and plugins from MyPlaza and bring them over to newpoints.

Here's a link for newpoints;
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Forum-NewPoints

I don't think there is anyway to get the RPG plugin for MyPlaza to work with NewPoints.
Am I wrong?
No, but you could ask for a RPG module to be developed.