MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAYING $$] RPG System Plugin [PAYING $$]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He's extremely busy, I'm working on further developing his RPG script that he was working on and he's responded to me a few times in the thread.
(2011-07-10, 08:32 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]He's extremely busy, I'm working on further developing his RPG script that he was working on and he's responded to me a few times in the thread.

Hope this can be done Big Grin

Do you think it can be done?
If so, when?
Well first I have to get the script, which I haven't yet... so I don't know.
(2011-07-11, 05:40 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Well first I have to get the script, which I haven't yet... so I don't know.

Any news
No, will send him a PM though now since it's been awhile.
(2011-07-15, 10:40 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]No, will send him a PM though now since it's been awhile.

Okay. Please let me know when any news. Smile
Any news?
RPG systems are incredibly ambitious. I wish you luck but in all the forum softwares I'm aware of none have a comprehensive RPG system. The last good one was for phpbb 2 (ADR) and that wasn't really comprehensive. Do some research on it.

The online RPG games that exist are extensive scripts on their own. You might be better off using one of those and paying someone to bridge to MyBB instead.

Pet RPG's are more common because they are simpler.

Good luck.
(2011-07-30, 08:19 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]Any news?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-99804.html

bump this thread Dodgy
(2011-07-30, 08:25 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]RPG systems are incredibly ambitious. I wish you luck but in all the forum softwares I'm aware of none have a comprehensive RPG system. The last good one was for phpbb 2 (ADR) and that wasn't really comprehensive. Do some research on it.

The online RPG games that exist are extensive scripts on their own. You might be better off using one of those and paying someone to bridge to MyBB instead.

Pet RPG's are more common because they are simpler.

Good luck.

Thanks Labrocca.
I will try do some reseach and hope that someone can make a bidge someway.

(2011-07-30, 10:03 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-30, 08:19 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]Any news?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-99804.html

bump this thread Dodgy

I have bumped it Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3