MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Service] Free MyBB Setup and Configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I'm currently offering my services to setup your MyBB forum and customize it with any amount of plugins you need. I will configure your forums to how you want them, even install themes of your choice from the mod database. This is a free service, so it doesn't cost you a cent. If you have any questions about this service just reply to this topic or ask me via private message.

I will only be taking on three clients at a time, so be patient.

What I do:
  • Forum installation and setup
  • Forum security
  • Plugin installation and setup
  • Theme installation and configuration
  • MySQL sessions table fix

What I don't support and do:
  • I will not provide setup for any forum related to blackhat seo or hacking.
  • I will not create categories and forums or be involved with your website any further then a simple setup.
  • I will not support any kind of theft or stolen plugins/themes setup.

Current Clients:
Slot 1: N/A
Slot 2: N/A
Slot 3: N/A

Can you elaborate on "Forum optimization and control"?
Sorry about that, it was meant to be forum security and control. I made it just forum security. For security I would help them hide their admin cp, changes certain sections of the website to not be accessible from user side. Those types of things.
I've been learning from responses of many experts here AND simply astonished at
their knowledge. @ koz, you have been one among them although you recently
joined here. Also I've been volunteering at my level best BUT I'd not like to publicly
announce that I'll offer free service !!
(2011-06-23, 06:02 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]I've been learning from responses of many experts here AND simply astonished at
their knowledge. @ koz, you have been one among them although you recently
joined here. Also I've been volunteering at my level best BUT I'd not like to publicly
announce that I'll offer free service !!

I get what you mean, but I want to do all I can to help. This allows me to keep learning more about this forum software. I use to be a big fan of SMF, but once I found out about this one I fell in love. Toungue

I'm going to be offering a lot of other free services in the near future, but this is enough for now.
Do you think you could help me too? I'm new to this type of stuff and this would really help me out. Thanks Smile
Yes I will be glad to help anyone who is in need. Please contact me via private message. I'm very busy lately, but I'll be checking this topic on a daily basis just not able to post all the time.