MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderators for general forum wanted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

LMAO No it doesn't. It shows that I'm on a .info. What you get from that is your own perception.

I bought this forum off of someone else a month ago and haven't changed the name simply because the members are used to it.
(2011-06-27, 04:27 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-23, 06:40 AM)Jerlene Wrote: [ -> ]Forum Name: The Circle of Life
Positions Available: I have multiple super moderator positions available.

Link to forum: http://lifescircle.info

I cannot provide any cash but you will get access to the staff forum, our forum cash (you can use to buy domains, get real cash and more!) along with other forum perks.

We have loads of contests and I would like all the help I can get. Staff can participate in the contests. Smile

How can we buy domains and real money, if your site is using a .info domain??? that shows that you don't have much money to pay for the other domains (.net is available and other popular extensions).

.info is for INFORMATION. Not chat forums. GET A NEW DOMAIN. Redirect the old one. Jeez.
I know how to run a forum, thanks.
Up to now you have 810 members, why would you be asking here for moderators, when you could be asking your members....or offering them positions?
(2011-06-27, 04:27 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]How can we buy domains and real money, if your site is using a .info domain??? that shows that you don't have much money to pay for the other domains (.net is available and other popular extensions).

I vouch for Jerlene. He did have a transaction with him before, and he won't scam you.
Its just because he bought it from another guy, and it came with a .info.

I wonder why you consider .info as cheap, as renewal of it costs as much as .com.
Thanks, kavin.

@lufbra - If I thought they were capable of moderating a forum, I would have done that.
I'm actually pretty interested. Some of my experience:
  • Moderator on Se7ensins.com
  • Owner of halochiefs.net
  • Owner of laughinginc.com
  • Owner of flamewarforums.net

Let me know.
This guy never modded me and I asked him about a week or two ago. Something is wrong here.
@BitzDefender - I will PM you.

@Xyrin - I never made you a moderator because on more than one occasion you said you only wanted to be a moderator for the LC$ so you can get a domain then you were going to leave. That is not what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.
Pages: 1 2