MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderators for general forum wanted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forum Name: The Circle of Life
Positions Available: I have multiple super moderator positions available.

Link to forum: http://lifescircle.info

I cannot provide any cash but you will get access to the staff forum, our forum cash (you can use to buy domains, get real cash and more!) along with other forum perks.

We have loads of contests and I would like all the help I can get. Staff can participate in the contests. Smile
What do you mean by "our forum cash (you can use to buy domains, get real cash and more!) along with other forum perks"? How does that work? explain.
(2011-06-26, 06:22 AM)Xyrin Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by "our forum cash (you can use to buy domains, get real cash and more!) along with other forum perks"? How does that work? explain.
You earn forum cash and with that forum cash you can buy domains or exchange it for real money.
(2011-06-26, 06:22 AM)Xyrin Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by "our forum cash (you can use to buy domains, get real cash and more!) along with other forum perks"? How does that work? explain.

You post and earn a certain amount of cash (our forum cash, lifescircle.info) and with that forum cash you can buy domains, advertising, PayPal cash(soon), etc.
I'm kinda of interested as I actually have loads of time as I'm currently visiting my home country.

You can count me in.
Just send me a PM here or on lifescircle.info
I can help out just a little. I can pop in every now and again. It is a hobby of mine. I love forums I am a forum junkie!

I own a new forum called AdminHang.com.

Have a few more just local forums which are pretty successful.
I'll do it I guess. Maybe I can get a domain for my current forum.
(2011-06-23, 06:40 AM)Jerlene Wrote: [ -> ]Forum Name: The Circle of Life

I cannot provide any cash but you will get access to the staff forum, our forum cash (you can use to buy domains, get real cash and more!) along with other forum perks.

We have loads of contests and I would like all the help I can get. Staff can participate in the contests. Smile

How can we buy domains and real money, if your site is using a .info domain??? that shows that you don't have much money to pay for the other domains (.net is available and other popular extensions).

(2011-06-27, 04:27 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-23, 06:40 AM)Jerlene Wrote: [ -> ]Forum Name: The Circle of Life

How can we buy domains and real money, if your site is using a .info domain??? that shows that you don't have much money to pay for the other domains (.net is available and other popular extensions).

I think it's actually running on a .info because I checked what the .com would be.

Tbh guys the only way you guys can get a domain in less than 8 months is to win the forum lottery. You get 500 LC$ and the domain is like 4000 or something. I'm only going for a few months and I'm going to play the lottery strategically.
Pages: 1 2