MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wrong Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The time is wrong on my forum, and I've tried multiple different settings in the Date and Time option and no time zone changes the forum time.

I looked up some previous threads on this, all of which said to contact the host about the server time. I did this, they checked, and everything was in order on their end as well.

Any other ideas?
In addition to changing the time zone in the admincp, you also have to change it in the usercp.

The change in the admincp will only apply to the new users registering from that point on, and guests. For already registered users (including the admin) you have to also update your timezone in the usercp.
*sigh*

Thank you very much. Sometimes the questions I ask seem rather dumb in retrospect, but luckily there was an underlying purpose there. In going to change my options I found a missing language file that was preventing access to that page, so it gave me the chance to fix that.

Anyways, thanks again! Big Grin
I have my time set to my timezone in both admin and admin account User CP, but the time still does not appear correctly on my board to new users. This is a local regional forum, in the Eastern Time Zone...

http://hudsonvalleyforums.site90.net/index.php