MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: advanced_plugins_1_0 help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i followed the rules on the readme file.

i got to the plugin manager and it said:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home/janine/public_html/forum/admin/plugins.php on line 45

i checked and the code is here:
Quote:onClick=\"javascript:document.forms[0].action.value='';document.forms[0].submit()\"></div><br />\n"; endform(); echo "</td></tr>"; endtable(); cpfooter(); die(); }

can you fix it please?
Quote:if($mybb->input['force_readme'] == "yes"){ cpheader(); starttable(); tableheader("Please read the readme file before installing"); echo "<tr><td>"; echo "The creator of this plugin wishes

for you to <a href=\"?action=readme&amp;plugin=".urlencode($codename).".php\" target=\"_blank\"><em>read the readme file</em></a> before installing this plugin.<br />\n"; echo "It

will probably contain instructions on how to use the plugin, files you need to edit <strong>BEFORE</strong> activating the plugin, files to upload etc.<br/>\n"; echo "It is higly

recommended you read the readme before continuing\n"; startform("plugins.php"); makehiddencode("action", "activate"); makehiddencode("activate", "1"); makehiddencode("plugin",

$codename); makehiddencode("force_readme", "no"); echo "<br /><br /><div align=\"center\"><input type=\"submit\" value=\"I have read the readme, activate the

plugin\">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type=\"submit\" value=\"Cancel Activation\"

onClick=\"javascript:document.forms[0].action.value='';document.forms[0].submit()\"></div><br />\n"; endform(); echo "</td></tr>"; endtable(); cpfooter(); die(); }