MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: last post problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
While i will be click to last post of forums in index page, it show a white blank page!
I attached two images in blow.
How i can solve this problem?

Thank you,
Y.iA

[attachment=23147]
[attachment=23148]
Do you have any plugins installed? If so, try the following:

To rule out plugins as a cause of this issue, please try the following. In ./inc/init.php, find the code:

define("TIME_NOW", time());

After this code, add this:

define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

Then save and/or reupload this edited version of the file so the forum will run the new code.

This edit will stop plugins being run when a page on the forum is loaded; it will not edit, delete or reset any content the plugin has added or changed, it will just temporarily stop the plugins being loaded, so some features on your forum may be temporarily missing or broken whilst this code is in place. When you remove this code, plugins will work again exactly as they were before. This change helps us to see if a plugin is the cause of a problem, without you having to manually deactivate every single plugin, which would mean you may lose data from them.

If your issue is fixed when this code is added, then the cause of your issue is a plugin; please post a list of your plugins and we will try and help you find which one it may be. If the problem still happens with this code added, then it is unlikely a plugin is the cause, in which case we will investigate the issue further.

Thank you.
SoThank you dear Spencer,
I have test this problem, and poblem is of new plugin that i installed newly yesterday,
It plugin is "Profile Comment 0.9.2"
Now how i can use of this plugin?
(2011-06-23, 10:45 PM)YASSERiA Wrote: [ -> ]SoThank you dear Spencer,
I have test this problem, and poblem is of new plugin that i installed newly yesterday,
It plugin is "Profile Comment 0.9.2"
Now how i can use of this plugin?

Is this the plugin you're using? http://mods.mybb.com/view/profile-comments
Yes, this is it, but i get this plugin in another site!
(2011-06-23, 10:58 PM)YASSERiA Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this is it, but i get this plugin in another site!

Okay. I just tried it on my localhost, and I'm not able to reproduce the "blank page". Did you make any edits to the plugin? Do you have any other plugin installed on your forum?
No, i dont edit it, yes i have very plugin in my forum,
but i use profile comments 0.5 without problem till yesterday, but while i install new verson 0.9.2 it will be with this problem.
Interesting. I'm not able to reproduce it, so I'm not sure what is causing this.

Have you tried contacting the plugin author?
No, dont contact, but do it,
Thank you Spencer, My dear friend,
good luck Wink