MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Participation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am looking to help work on someones forum. I have been using MyBB for a while and love it. I also can design themes and customize almost any mybb feature you want on your board. Even make you custom pages. I will also work as a content moderator and help members. Please post your forum below and I will think about working for you! If I say no to you please take no offense. If you also run off of a co.cc, cz.cc or any other free domain its an automatic no. If I have no knowledge in the area your forum is based around I will have to say no also, sorry. Lets hope and get some pretty cool offers!
What area's do you have knowledge in?
What's the catch here, how much is it going to cost, I'm not even sure what would need doing on my forum.
Link is in sig.
I'm actually making a new forum, many people told me it was an interesting idea but would be almost impossible, if your up for the challenge PM me.

If the project is successful it could be big.
No cost, no catch.
I don't need staff... but if you want to be an awesome member? xD
Well forum is in sig if interested, don't really need theme or coding done , but if you want to be a posting mod or a regular member.
If your not intrested and say no you won't offend me as i know its a very speciffic subject.
I could consider a designer/moderator at my forums. How's your banners and buttons?
Here's just an IMHO....Whenever someone posts such a thing as the OP has here, I have to wonder (like most folks would normally do so) about their "credibility"! I mean, if they were so confident in what they're posting asking to offer, why do they not have a "profile" of their previous work? To me, if you're willing to offer such a service you should at least be able to provide some of your 'work" from the past, just to give folks an idea of what you have done!

As for the guy below...

(2011-06-23, 11:27 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually making a new forum, many people told me it was an interesting idea but would be almost impossible, if your up for the challenge PM me.

Please do take the time to look at his MyBB profile, and just look at the post threads he has begun, and see how he has not so far followed through with any of them!! Huh
(2011-06-24, 02:49 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Here's just an IMHO....Whenever someone posts such a thing as the OP has here, I have to wonder (like most folks would normally do so) about their "credibility"! I mean, if they were so confident in what they're posting asking to offer, why do they not have a "profile" of their previous work? To me, if you're willing to offer such a service you should at least be able to provide some of your 'work" from the past, just to give folks an idea of what you have done!

As for the guy below...

(2011-06-23, 11:27 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually making a new forum, many people told me it was an interesting idea but would be almost impossible, if your up for the challenge PM me.

Please do take the time to look at his MyBB profile, and just look at the post threads he has begun, and see how he has not so far followed through with any of them!! Huh

How in the world would I go about showing past work of forums I worked with?
Pages: 1 2