MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQ] Currency/Point System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, me again. I'm currently using Pirata Nervo's NewPoints plugin, but I was wondering if there was a Point plugin with more or less the same features as his/hers, but which supports Multiple Currencies? I want certain forums to give certain currencies, rather than a single global currency.

I'd like to be able to put a max number of points which can be gained per post, as well as a limit in place so you can only get points from a certain amount of posts per day.

As an example, I'd like to be only able to get a max of 5 points per post, and only from 10 posts per 24 hours. After 10 posts, I can still post, but I don't get any points from those posts.

If you need any other details, I'll be happy to elaborate.

It's basically a MyBB version of Xore's Cash Mod for phpBB2 that I'd like.

Be grateful if someone takes this request up.
I assume it's too complicated to do for free? What kind of price would be acceptable? I don't have too much of a budget, but I'm willing to pay up to a certain amount.
you may contact one of plug-in experts (eg.) thru PM
I'd do it, but I wouldn't want to bother them. They probably get a couple hundred PMs every day asking for this plugin or that. They're probably not even gonna see mine. xD

Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll see. If another week goes by, maybe.
Honestly you should probably just post on the actual NewPoints support/request forums and see if Pirata or someone will edit it. I'd do it, but I personally have never used NewPoints and I feel it'd be easier for Pirata to just do it himself.
I don't think Pirata supports requests like mine without a subscription on his forums. I'll go ahead and give it a try later when my workload decreases somewhat. Thanks for the suggestion.