MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FIFA World cup survey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know that, I still think all of that is wrong though. You can't say you've earned it if you kick an ball, I just think that's wrong, although that's my opinion, anyone that doesn't like it can say it. I won't change my opinion.

Anyways. I'm hoping England wins (to please my english mates)
umm seems like who have voted, can't vote anymore! :/
Problem fixed, everyone should be able to cast their vote again.
thank you tochjo!
go brazilToungue!! at least we have discovered a bug after posting this poll Toungue
GO ITALY !
Why isn't there a team for Canada Sad
I think Brazil are the team I am least likely to support this year! Ronaldo has really let himself go, and had almost no effect on their first game...

England are my team anyway, and we just owned Trinidad and Tobago 2-0...go ENGLAND!
W0w did you see Argentina vs. Serbia 6:0 who could expect that ? Argentina excedeed all expectations
Sisko Wrote:W0w did you see Argentina vs. Serbia 6:0 who could expect that ? Argentina excedeed all expectations

Yes, they are a very good side at the moment.
Quote:Why isn't there a team for Canada
I think they haven't qualified for this world cup so they can't win. Anyways still only 1 vote for Italy, common people ? Brazil ? Croatia almoust had them, no chance they are winning this time !
Pages: 1 2 3 4