MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamingBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ss.png]

I am currently coding it!

Please post what you think and to be free or paid.
I'm not a fan of the logo / header, but apart from that looks good. I don't like the font used in the menu either, and the thead's look a bit too small (need padding). I like the user menu and user panel menu.
Not only do I agree with Jordan but free absolutely. So far none of your themes have been worthy to be a paid theme. Check some of Jordan's awesome releases and they're free!! Same with mine every one of my themes are free but they don't compare to his at all.
I like it. A lot. From the small amount you've shown it's one of the cleanest themes being designed at the moment. The banner is a non issue as anyone using it would replace it to suit their own forum. Fonts are fine to me.

Look forward to a release. Preferably free as I don't think any themes should be paid for! But that's just me Big Grin

:thumbsup:

(2011-06-24, 01:04 PM)minidriver Wrote: [ -> ]Look forward to a release. Preferably free as I don't think any themes should be paid for! But that's just me Big Grin

Why's that?
(2011-06-24, 01:06 PM)Jordan Lovelle Wrote: [ -> ]Why's that?

unimportant.

No, it's not. This is a discussion thread for the theme, if you're prepared to say that you don't think all themes should be free, be prepared to justify your answer.
(2011-06-24, 01:27 PM)Jordan Lovelle Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's not. This is a discussion thread for the theme, if you're prepared to say that you don't think all themes should be free, be prepared to justify your answer.

+1
(2011-06-24, 01:34 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-24, 01:27 PM)Jordan Lovelle Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's not. This is a discussion thread for the theme, if you're prepared to say that you don't think all themes should be free, be prepared to justify your answer.

+1

Second Smile

Agree to others, but you should work on your logo. The font color is out of place and a bit plain.
First of all grt job andon,love the toggle panels u have kept.i love the theme.
Logo is good too,give a gaming font like that of crysis or call of duty,or what ever game.
I hope mybb now gets a perfect gaming theme,apart from portal theme.

Next coming to off topic discussion,id ask to make minidriver atleast a single theme that matches the premium quality themes that jordan have made.atlease photoshop bliss version one. Big Grin
If he releases for free,id release my 3 themes which i thought premium for free too ..... Smile Wink
And i agree with u jordan.
Pages: 1 2