MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Peace blue theme not fully loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so my server reboots last night and now i have no theme at all, just text and i cant seem to find peacebluetheme.xml anywhere, how could this happen?
Your cookie settings are wrong. And why in the world do you have your forum inside an iframe? That is such a terrible idea.
(2011-06-30, 11:03 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Your cookie settings are wrong. And why in the world do you have your forum inside an iframe? That is such a terrible idea.

yes, i see my cookie is wrong yet again, and when i change it i am also getting the relogin error and when i edit the settings.php so that my changes take, nothing happens, this is really upsetting since i had the site exactly how i wanted it, and what iframe are you referring to?
i just dont get it, i have my cookie path set to . on both the ACP and settings.php but i still cant stay logged in and cant get the theme to load, i can change it in the settings.php but it wont take in the ACP db..
Pages: 1 2