MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "F" apearing above
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-06-26, 05:21 PM)RArch Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't sound template related then...

Maybe you could try installing that plugin and disabling again!

Done that just now, and the F is still there

I dont think its got anything to do with your forum software now.

Take a look at these screen shots:

The first was taken as you website was loading, the F is there before the page loads. The second shows the page source, the F is the very first character.

I suspect the F is in your redirection file, maybe the htaccess file?
Since the F is showing up before any of the HTML code, it is probably in one of the php files. Since its showing up in the portal only, I would start by checking the proportal plugin files. Open the files and see if there is any letters outside of the php tags, <?...?>.
Searched and searched... and nothing...
Will keep on searching ...
^ may be an expert required (eg.) to fix that !!
Still nothing. the "F" is still there...
Any further help maybe ?

Found this on web page source: <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head>Zbody>F<!-- start: pro_portal -->. And the F is there, but i don't know where to find it in actual files !
^ if you cant trust a contributor then an expert from support team should help !!
PM me ftp and admin details and I can have a look at it.
(2011-07-25, 05:44 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]PM me ftp and admin details and I can have a look at it.

PM-ed you
Pages: 1 2