MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Please help]today i bought a domain at name.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the domain is this:www.mousikorama.com

others can see my web i cant im seing ads i dont know why ...i can even see it with proxy what do u think might be the fault and the web does not running for me?
I'm sorry I honestly don't know what you said other than you can't view the site but others can. Which means you probably have to flush your dns (even though a proxy should make it so this step isn't needed) and clear your cache(again proxy should make it so you don't need to do this). Thus it's something wrong with your computer.

Do you have that issue with all browsers?
EDIT: Beaten to it Wink

It's likely that your DNS has not been updated. You can flush the DNS cache and see if it helps:

http://www.tech-faq.com/how-to-flush-dns.html

If that doesn't help, it could be your ISP's DNS hasn't been updated.
(2011-06-25, 06:11 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry I honestly don't know what you said other than you can't view the site but others can. Which means you probably have to flush your dns (even though a proxy should make it so this step isn't needed) and clear your cache(again proxy should make it so you don't need to do this). Thus it's something wrong with your computer.

Do you have that issue with all browsers?

"Others can see my website. I cannot, I am seeing ads. I do not know why. I can't even see it with a proxy. What do you think might be the cause of this issue?"
i think i will have to w8 but its not my day for w8ting so much
Just talk in mother fudging English, Christs sake!
He said he can see it with a proxy...
Wait a few hours. Simple as that.
its fine just fixed