MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum script powered by yii framework
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello guys.

So today I got some spare time and I decided to play with yii framework as Mybb2 will be based on it.

So at the few hours I ended up developing a basic forum script
You can check it live here: http://mybbdemo.co.cc/yiiforo/ Toungue

The forum has basic functionality like login, register, category, Threads, post, memberlist, post edit, profile with avatar upload, memberlist, tags...

[attachment=23188]

I have included the framework files in the upload, so you do not need and other files to run the application. I have also removed many parts of the frameword to reduce the download sizw. So IF you want to use gii, command line, or any other language you should download yii framework from there replace the framework folder inside upload/protected with framework folder from yii download.
(2011-06-25, 06:12 PM)techu Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys.

So today I got some spare time and I decided to play with yii framework as Mybb2 will be based on it.

So at the few hours I ended up developing a basic forum script
You can check it live here: http://mybbdemo.co.cc/yiiforo/ Toungue

The forum has basic functionality like login, register, category, Threads, post, memberlist, post edit, profile with avatar upload, memberlist, tags...

Anyways if anyone interested in the source code just let me know.

BTW Am uploading it..

CException

SiteController cannot find the requested view "error".

Great job. :|
Still not working yet so I can't comment on the post it self but I felt this was related.

I think I'm going to try learning Yii and php here since well Mybb is using it and all the searching I do seems to say it's the best Toungue. Plus I was looking at the plugins and it seems you could pretty much build a site on just those.
Sorry for the errors. I am uploading it via ftp right now..
Maybe next time you'll have the sense to upload it, ya know, *before* you try and show it off?
I really should get round to playing with Yii >.<
Why didn't you upload it before posting a thread?
(2011-06-25, 06:19 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Why didn't you upload it before posting a thread?

Actually i wrote the post and thought of submitting it after uploading but posted the thread by mistake.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.
One more thing to troll about now that it works: You spelled queries wrong.

No of quaries: 0
Quary time: 0
Done uploading..
You can check it out..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5