MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internet Explorer users error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thx bro. I got it working already. Upgrading now. Will update later.
Finished uploading the files.

Next problem:

http://blog.mybb.com/2011/04/17/mybb-1-6...ty-update/
You are required to run the upgrader for 1.6.3. After replacing the files above, remove the ‘lock’ file located in forum_root/install/, then visit forum_root/install/upgrade.php and follow the instructions (where forum_root is the web address for your forum). Remember to backup your forum’s files and database before performing this upgrade.

I get a 404 error here. Of course I replaced "Forum_Root" with my site, but it won't work. I tried to look for a 'upgrade.php' file in FTP but I cannot find it there either.

edit: wait... if the upgrade.php is supposed to be in the install directory, why was I supposed to remove the install directory?
Never mind I already fixed the problem.

Next problem..

Quote:Once the upgrade has completed, visit the Templates & Style area of your ACP – click on Templates on the left and go to the “Find Updated Templates”. Revise and amend all affected templates here, paying attention to headerinclude, index_boardstats and forumdisplay_threadlist.

What do I do here? I found:
headerinclude under default templates.

And:
forumdisplay_threadlist
index_boardstats
showthread

Under the theme I am currently using.
Problem fixed. Thanks everyone.
Pages: 1 2 3