MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Activation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm trying to edit my forum so I can add a custom activation thread. I've added the new setting to the regtype in the Admin Control Panel.

What files do I need to edit in order to set up a custom activation process and stop users from using the activation url?

Thanks in advance
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. What's a custom activation thread? Toungue
Hi, Sorry, I mean like instead of "Admin Activations" or "Email Activation" I create a custom one.
Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > User Registration and Profile Options > Administrator Activation.
Sorry I haven't been clear. I am making a plugin for a game which allows admins with their own game forums to force users to activate by logging into the game and typing a command.

I need to edit the code so it doesn't allow url activations but also doesn't bug the admins to activate them too. Instead all the plugin does is change a number in the database and delete the activation entry.