MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1 Year Old Promotion Forum Looking For Staff(Paid)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol come on guys is not always about money -.- if you like the forum just go ahead and take a position...

Otherwise think if you go to hackforums would you get paid?by doing those things?No then stfu.

I would not pay someone even for making posts or i dont know what else .if he likes he would stay in the forum.thats what i know.

I dont fight with anyone thats my opinion
No one cares if you will pay them or not. People will volunteer without issue.

What pisses people off and makes them not join is when you say you will pay them, but then offer them 1. orange amount of money or 2. fake money.
@BitzDefender
1. What do you expect from someone who just got into the whole making money online thing?
2. I have been staff at forums for over 4 years and I don't care about been paid.
3. Your not going to be ' not real ' are you, duh.
4. Did I say payed instead of paid?

@Fizz It's a 1 and a half year old forum, not new. Yes because they like helping out exactly, that's what most of my staff team joined for. My forum cash isn't worth much but it's still got some worth, epically if you have your own forum. You might find a forum with a lot of services does need a lot of staff, maybe I over hire a bit but we are swamped with requests now. I do more work than most forum admins do, I spend countless hours working on the forum, posting and promoting it, the admins I have do enough. 700 Members is not a few.

@TheUninvited Yay, someone who is not money hungry.

@BitzDefender Everywhere I've promoted people have not complained about me saying paid and then have small amounts, even digital point members didn't complain for god sake.
Pages: 1 2