MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have alot of Problems on my forum!! [HELP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
okay soo i having alot of problems on my forum and i think its Javascript problems... 1) i cant give REP when im trying to rate member its pop out new window and showing me ERROR 500 2) there is alot of buttons error , when i click on them they dosent do anything and if im clicking on them right click and open on new tab then its working.... 3) i have the Quote button but its not normal Quote its Multi Quote i wnat to make it normal Quote... and even the Multi Quote dosent working , when clicking on it nothing happens....

i think my template dosent codded on the right way please help me!! i payed 56$ for this hosting + domain + design and i dont want my forum to Fail Out =/

here is the url: http://highqualityforums.com/

thanks for all helpers!!!! in advance!!!!!!
you need to provide a testing user account (user name & password) to test it ..

Is it working properly with default MyBB theme?
Cant You Make An Account? O0 or should i make it for you?

(2011-06-26, 02:33 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Is it working properly with default MyBB theme?

idk hold on i will check this out

Looks like you have a Jquery conflict in your theme. Also, do you have any plugin that deals with reputation system? I see a jscript file that corresponds to it.
okay the defult theme is the same , dosent work the edit button and the rep
hold on i will check the plugins

and the defult theme have normal Quote button and its works but why on my theme i dont have normal Quote button? how can i add it?
Quote:Cant You Make An Account?
hmm., on how many sites we go on making accounts !! its better if help seekers
provide it on their own & post here - later delete account / change its password

okay soo i disabled one offter one plugin and found that "dynamic to top" plugin is making the edit button lag (when you cant click it)

the rep problem still dosent work even when i disabled all the plugins!
and how can i add normal Quote button to my Website Theme?
as kavin said there appears a jQuery conflict. AND we do not know where exactly
it is used unless we have the same theme of your site OR we check it on your site
files. it can be in a fancy java script..
okay ranjani make account on my forum and i will make you administrator soo you could fix this problem
Pages: 1 2