MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ForumAnime-PT - Portuguese Forum of Anime & Manga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo-fapt.png]

Link
http://www.forumanime-pt.com

What's ForumAnime-PT?
ForumAnime-PT is a portuguese forum of anime & manga

Theme
The theme isn't completed, a new version will be released soon
Suggestions are welcome. Smile
Hello Mizukin, the forum has content but here are some suggestions;

1. Move the scrolling affiliation banner(?) to the bottom and keep smaller dimensions.

2. Add some famous anime/manga characters on the header. And also introduce forum icons.

3.You should replace the images below with either smaller images or even remove them at all as I feel the Board Stats, are a bit large in height.
Thanks for the suggestions, iDude. Wink
I installed a temporary theme till we don't release our custom theme.
not bad. how did you add the tabs to your forums? is that a plugin? can you please share?

and, stupid question but are all the forums using the same database or is it a different mybb database for each one?
(2011-08-23, 03:35 PM)arpit Wrote: [ -> ]not bad. how did you add the tabs to your forums? is that a plugin? can you please share?

and, stupid question but are all the forums using the same database or is it a different mybb database for each one?

Its My Tabs plugin, hopefully.

And there is only one forum i can see. If you meant the Forums under categories, then yeah! They would use same database.

It isn't the My Tabs plugin, it's the Tabbed Menu by MyBBCentral.