MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error 1064 Limit Array
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting lots of SQL error, in my forum

SQL error no. 1064. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use.
Query :- mytable_posts and thread id here giving "Limit Array" error

same with mytable_message and same "Limit Array" Error
Is that the actual error it says...?? Just copy and paste exactly what it says, changing bits of it just makes it hard harder to actually help you.
oh.. thats now not possible, i have deleted error.log file from my root and disabled the error report .

But error is same as normal sql error I just could not understand why it says "Limit Array" @ the end of error with mytable_posts and mytable_message.
Edit: I will enable it and will repost the exact as i am getting this error 20-30 times in a day.
The message table isn't a MyBB table so would be added by a plugin, and it sounds like the error is being caused by a query in a plugin, not a default MyBB query. Do you know what plugin might be adding the message table...??
If you are unsure what plugin could be adding to the message table, please post a list of all plugins you have.