MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Check us out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check out our new forum called Connection Forums - http://www.connectionforums.com
tell us what you think, connect and discuss!
The overall theme & feel is so bland & empty.
And this has nothing to do with the lack of posts.

The theme itself is too bright for my taste, but it either way, it could use some zesty graphics.
I like the feel of the theme, but I feel like the background is bringing it down... I'm not sure though...
And the topic + lack of content is a big downfall..
Bottom bar pisses me off, theme is an eyesore ( somehow scrolling up and down with the left and right staying the same is bothering me )
Nothing to discuss since there are hardly discussions going on.
The logo is too brighter.
It's a new style called Metro it supposed bright Toungue There is a lack of post because I opened the forum a few days ago. Come join and let's talk on all topics then bring on the action Big Grin
(2011-06-28, 12:07 PM)Eugene Tkachenko Wrote: [ -> ]It's a new style called Metro it supposed bright Toungue There is a lack of post because I opened the forum a few days ago. Come join and let's talk on all topics then bring on the action Big Grin

Well, it may supposed to be brighter. But its a fact it hurts visitors eyes, and it need to be changed.
That's really up to you to decide.
Metro? Where I come form, Metro is a style of which homosexual guys dye parts of their hair black, and the other parts bleached, while spiking up the back and coming down the front.
@Jordan If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything. And Metro for your information is the next style that Windows 8 will be using.