MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Forum Banner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Am I doing something wrong? I had set a banner before, but now I want to change it. So I put a new file called banner.png in my FTP Client and removed the old one. But it hasn't changed?
[Image: Screenshot2011-06-27at064039.png]
[Image: Screenshot2011-06-27at064130.png]

Check the path were you uploaded. If that is correct, then clear the cookies and open the page again. or try different web browser.
(2011-06-27, 05:50 AM)avi Wrote: [ -> ]Check the path were you uploaded. If that is correct, then clear the cookies and open the page again. or try different web browser.

The path were I uploaded was
images/habbo/banner.png
Which is where it says the file needs to be on the ACP?
(2011-06-27, 05:58 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]you have to upload the images in ur images diaroctary then put the path to the theme templete.

So should I upload the banner.png into /images
and then in the AdminCP change it to /images/banner.png ?
Check my forum http://www.worldofdth.com change the theme to IR from change theme option from the bottom.....i am unable to change the logo.....please help....
Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? Or do you happen to use CloudFlare?
someone reply to my query, or i have to start a new thread.....please help
Well the above person is going offtopic in this thread......please mybb officials look into it........
(2011-06-27, 06:12 AM)Multiply Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-27, 05:58 AM)Andro Wrote: [ -> ]you have to upload the images in ur images diaroctary then put the path to the theme templete.

So should I upload the banner.png into /images
and then in the AdminCP change it to /images/banner.png ?

I just did this & now I have no banner Confused
@ OP, I guess you are confused.. site URL please.. (post here or PM me)
Pages: 1 2 3