MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CHEAP SHARED RESELLER AND MASTER RESELLER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Free Unlimited Post 2 host webhosting

WE HAVE 2 SERVER

If you can't pay for webhosting dont worry just make 20 post per month and get unlimited space and bandwith onshore premium webhosting at zero$ the one step hosting

Post 2 Host

* Web hosting packages include the followin
* Unlimited Gb of Web Space
* Softaculous
* Unlimited Data Transfer
* 1,000 1Gb Email Accounts
* 1000 MySQL Databases
* Powerful Control Panel
* 24x7x365 Support
* Instant Account Activation
* Virus Scanning
* PHP5 - Ruby/Rails - Perl
* Cancel Anytime
* Money Back Guarantee

Paid cheap shared and Reseller

Professional Reseller

From Only $2 Per Year 20$

* Unlimited MB Web Space
* Unlimited GB Bandwidth
* Unlimited Mail Boxes
* Unlimited MySQL Databases
* Unlimited Shared Account
* Free and Fast Support
* Powerful Control Panel
* 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
* Host Unlimited Client
* WHM And Unlimited Clients

Expert Shared Hosting

From Only $1

* Unlimited MB Diskspace
* Unlimited GB Bandwidth
* Unlimited Mail Boxes
* Website Builder Plus
* Free & Fast Support
* Powerful Control Panel
* 30-Day Money Back Guarantee

Master Reseller 4$ Per Year

* Unlimited MB Diskspace
* Unlimited GB Bandwidth
* Unlimited Mail Boxes
* Website Builder Plus
* Free & Fast Support
* Powerful Control Panel
* 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
* WHM And Unlimited Clients

<snip>
I'm sorry but this is really bad. Everything about your site is unprofessional.

Starting with a co.cc domain which means you can't afford a domain meaning you probably can't afford servers either.

Second the site theme is bad because you have all these hosting images but none are actually specific to your site just copied from other ones.

Your rank badges are really obnoxious and you have a group that's 1337.

I'm sorry I don't see any person who actually wants their host to be up some of the time and not disappearing tomorrow to sign up with you.
(2011-06-27, 06:14 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but this is really bad. Everything about your site is unprofessional.

Starting with a co.cc domain which means you can't afford a domain meaning you probably can't afford servers either.

Second the site theme is bad because you have all these hosting images but none are actually specific to your site just copied from other ones.

I'm sorry I don't see any person who actually wants their host to be up some of the time and not disappearing tomorrow to sign up with you.

That's little weird, because he probably has an Alpha master reseller from HOSTTICK.COM, and it must cost him over $100 an year.
But he still has a .co.cc.
(2011-06-27, 06:34 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-27, 06:14 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but this is really bad. Everything about your site is unprofessional.

That's little weird, because he probably has an Alpha master reseller from HOSTTICK.COM, and it must cost him over $100 an year.
But he still has a .co.cc.
brother i will get domain today Smile

Ask my user dont post ugly comment i gave reseller hosting to user in 80 post why u so hard ???? are u jealous ? or what
u jealous bcz ur shared price is 3.95$ and just 20 gb bandwith lol and i am sellling post 2 host unlimited gb and bandwith free only 20 post
(2011-06-27, 06:46 AM)ResellerServers Wrote: [ -> ]Ask my user dont post ugly comment i gave reseller hosting to user in 80 post why u so hard ???? are u jealous ? or what
u jealous bcz ur shared price is 3.95$ and just 20 gb bandwith lol and i am sellling post 2 host unlimited gb and bandwith free only 20 post

Not to offend you, but Alex has no reason to be Jealous on you, as he is more reputed here, and people will be willing to buy from a reputed guy than a new one, even if it costs high.

Also, its bad to flame at someone who posted his view about your site. Afterall this is showcase thread, and its what you should expect.

And, Unlimited GB and Bandwidth? There is no unlimited disk as far as i know (being an electronics engineer myself).
I'm not trying to post nasty comments I'm trying to offer advice. I'm sorry but I'm a blunt person and I'll get straight to the point.

I honestly didn't go past the index because of the things I've mentioned. And, now that I have I'm glad I didn't. You're header is huge I literally have scroll down to see the first post in topic and I'm not a small resolution either (1920x1080).
Flashing and blinnking everywhere on the page (and heaps of typos). Big turnoff and far from 'professional'.
Just noticed, your site has warez content. Reported.

<snip>
Please make sure your forum adheres to the Showcase Guidelines and Rules.