MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hire Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a freelancer and is looking for oppurtunities in MyBB development. I offer MyBB Theme editing and Plugin modifications. You can view my profile and hire me at odesk.
How good are you making plugins, i'm working on a new project and I need 2 unique plugins, maybe you could help me out?

Helping out members is a great way to show the community how good you are. In this project 5 well known webmasters in the mybb community are helping me create this project, they all have successful forums therefore helping out a member like me is a great way to establish a good reputation in the Mybb community. If you would like to help me, I promise you I will write nice feed-backs and help you develop a good reputation, also odesk looks very nice. If your interested in helping me develop a custom Mybb forum project, feel free to PM me and I will share all my ideas with you, my Mybb project will customize mybb a lot so this is a great way to show Mybb how good you are.
(2011-06-27, 02:34 PM)akhilk Wrote: [ -> ]I am a freelancer and is looking for oppurtunities in MyBB development. I offer MyBB Theme editing and Plugin modifications. You can view my profile and hire me at odesk.

I would like to hire you to help with my forum. I purchased the site recently and it does not display correctly.

You can message me if you are available.

thank you very much

forum is www.investingideas.biz/forum

(2011-11-09, 07:38 PM)joecrawfordonline Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-27, 02:34 PM)akhilk Wrote: [ -> ]I am a freelancer and is looking for oppurtunities in MyBB development. I offer MyBB Theme editing and Plugin modifications. You can view my profile and hire me at odesk.

I would like to hire you to help with my forum. I purchased the site recently and it does not display correctly.

thank you very much

FixeD Smile
(2011-11-09, 07:38 PM)joecrawfordonline Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you very much

hey, thanks a lot to WbDev!! Your the best