MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: portal.php as homepage attachment link incorrect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
i had an installation of mybb placed in a directory called "forum" in the root directory of my server. then in order to make the portal.php as my homepage i did as below:
1.moved portal.php to the root directory of my server and renamed it to index.php
2.in the new index.php set $forumdir = "forum/".
i don't now if this method of changing the homepage to portal.php is a non-standard one or not. actually i did not choose the method by myself.

now here is the problem
when i have an attachment in the posts in the homepage the link is incorrect: for example it is sth like this: href="attachment.php?aid=6425" where it should be like this:href="forum/attachment.php?aid=6425".

can anybody help me with this problem? or show me a tutorial or sth. i have googled it a lot but of no avail and the code is so complicated to deal with.

my home page:www.iranled.com

is it only for the attachments - how about other internal links ..
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.