MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Forum Admins to Join and Post! Will pay you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name your price and your paypal email so that I can pay you.

I will pay half up front and half after the job is done.

After you post all of what we agree please send me an email with a link to every post you made.

I will pay .02 for each post and .05 for each thread.

Must register up to 5 accounts with same email address. Cannot be alike in any way.

I will discuss how many posts per account.

I think the maximum I will do is $20 for services at this time. Maybe more depending on quality. I just started this forum and I want you to be as if you were an active member not being paid to post.

I want QUALITY Content!

Thank you!
Is this even allowed as the forum in question doesn't run mybb
so how many money we got paid at 100 posts?
$2.00 is the amount for 100 posts. I will pay you up front if you only do 100 posts.

I own several myBB forums. That is why i am on here. So yes I am sure it is allowed.
That may be true, but the forum you are speaking of in this thread is "Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 ".
(2011-06-27, 10:12 PM)jswebco Wrote: [ -> ]I own several myBB forums. That is why i am on here. So yes I am sure it is allowed.

You should have done a bit more research before posting this.....According to "Guidelines for Requests/Services/Jobs" which is posted at the top of this particular forum, what you are requesting for isn't allowed here since it's not at all MyBB related!

(2011-06-27, 10:12 PM)jswebco Wrote: [ -> ]$2.00 is the amount for 100 posts. I will pay you up front if you only do 100 posts.

I own several myBB forums. That is why i am on here. So yes I am sure it is allowed.

Just show us a couple of them, and mention, for which one you hire posts.
MyBB community won't provide services to non-MyBB forums.
(2011-06-28, 02:47 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB community won't provide services to non-MyBB forums.

This is true. Feel free to start a new thread following the Guidelines for Requests/Services/Jobs.