MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have couple of problems on my forum, can give him rep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI guys, i cant add shoutbox on main page,
when i uploaded banner my other icons are misplacing,
i cant add thanks button when i m adding this plugins my forum is not running,
and my pm box is messup
and i m getting this
http://lulzimg.com/i23/1a30c9.jpg

can anyone resolve it soon ??
i can give him rep
The image URL is not working. Also, can you post your forum's URL?
(2011-06-27, 10:59 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]The image URL is not working. Also, can you post your forum's URL?

forum link is working but when i upload some plugin it gives me language or etc error but main problem is my default pm box messup and shoutbox is not adding and on rep see the image and cant add thanks button
facing many problems
mod cp is not working and i can see ips of members
I will repeat:

(2011-06-27, 10:59 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]The image URL is not working. Also, can you post your forum's URL?

(2011-06-27, 11:15 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I will repeat:

pmed you a link
no one is answering
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.