MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [LEGIT]Please Please... plugin help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so I got the plugin "ForumsIcons" and I activated it through the Admin CP, but now I don't know how to put icons. Where do I go to put the icons for each forum?
Under the 'Forums & Posts' tab in the admin panel > Forum Icons.
(2011-06-28, 12:15 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Under the 'Forums & Posts' tab in the admin panel > Forum Icons.

I went there and didn't see it at all. Please be more descriptive. This is what I saw when I went there.
[Image: 6YLL6.jpg]
Please someone reply. I need it NOW please PLEASE!!
Wow, you guys don't want to answer... douchebags.
I've got this installed as well and I have no issues. You should make sure that you've installed everything in the upload folder in the appropriate directory.

Also, if you want people to answer, try not being a jerk about it. You've waited, what, a couple of hours at most?
I am tired of this man posting in the forums. EVERY SINGLE request is him saying he needs it now in bold capitalized and thousands of exclamation points. Secondly, MyBB isn't difficult. You are making it difficult. Then you cann us doucebags because it takes aus a few minutes to respond. We have lives and dont just stay on MyBB.com all day. I am on vacation right now and I'm sure many others are. So take a chill before you get denied support. Then you cant get help from anyone. Get some patients and try to actually fix some things your self.
(2011-06-28, 02:06 AM)Cjanz Wrote: [ -> ]I've got this installed as well and I have no issues. You should make sure that you've installed everything in the upload folder in the appropriate directory.

Also, if you want people to answer, try not being a jerk about it. You've waited, what, a couple of hours at most?

Damnit, then tell me what the hell to do!
I like the "LEGIT" in the title.

Maybe OP should give up. He doesn't seem ready to be a webmaster.
(2011-06-28, 02:38 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I like the "LEGIT" in the title.

STFU Jesse aka "Omniscient". You strawberry banned me from HF. Well, I have a different forum that's 10 times better than HF!!!!
(2011-06-28, 02:42 AM)Jinkop Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-28, 02:38 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I like the "LEGIT" in the title.

STFU OMNISCIENT. You strawberry banned me from Hackforums. Well, I have a different forum that's 10 times better than HF!!!!

You better watch your mouth around the forums. I can see why he banned you too. 10 times better then hackforums? I HIGHLY doubt that.

To also beat hackforums you would also need to have insanely high stats such as hackforums.
Our members have made a total of 10,891,566 posts in 1,081,335 threads.
We currently have 196,691 members registered.
Just... answer... the... question....
that is all...
simply... answer... the... question...!!!!
Pages: 1 2