MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry all I'm new can someone help me out how I install a new theme I've downloaded one but cant seem to apply it can someone help me out
Put the theme's folder (usually the name of the theme) into your images directory and put the xml file it came with somewhere you can access it. Then go into your Admin CP, click on the Templates & Style tab, and click on the Import a Theme sub-tab. Browser for where you put your xml file (or put in a URL if that's easier) and check "Ignore Version Compatibility" just to be safe. From there all you need to do is click the Import Theme button to install the theme.

That should be it Smile
(2011-06-28, 04:12 AM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]Put the theme's folder (usually the name of the theme) into your images directory and put the xml file it came with somewhere you can access it. Then go into your Admin CP, click on the Templates & Style tab, and click on the Import a Theme sub-tab. Browser for where you put your xml file (or put in a URL if that's easier) and check "Ignore Version Compatibility" just to be safe. From there all you need to do is click the Import Theme button to install the theme.

That should be it Smile
thanks

You're welcome. Glad I could help.