MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Re-Releasers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS AS A "PUBLIC STAGE" THIS IS FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME THEIR THOUGHTS ON IF HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THIS OR NOT.

I am seriously pissed right now. I understand that he kept my copyright in the theme itself but nowhere on mybbcentral or the mybb mods database has he given me credit. He also changed the name. http://mods.mybb.com/view/8-e-nhanced
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-7018.html

This seriously pisses me off and if you take a look between mine/his theme it is EXTREMELY hard to tell a difference between the two besides the forum icons which look like utter trash. So, is this allowed? Why should it be in the mods db?

Heres a good point directly from the MyBB mods homepage:
Quote:Create & Submit
Submit your own work to our database
If you've created something you'd like to share with the MyBB community, you can submit it to our database. Plus, when you submit an item to our database, you'll be given the option of either attaching your own language packs, or allowing other users to submit language packs for your submission. This means that your work will be available to potentially, the entire international MyBB community. You can track your submissions from your personal control panel and make changes at any time.

Whats your thoughts on this?
that is why broken law because copyright it is serious! i believe it , I agree you bapun Raz!
Oh, I saw it today and thought It was your release Confused

Never checked the nick, so you want it deleted from the mods database?

Also, what a lack of respect. Hopefully it will not be there on a few hours.
What's in your license? If you didn't permit it that's one thing, but if you neglected to mention/went with a prewritten license, then, well..
Can you please make a thread in private inquiries. If it goes against your chosen licence or is basically identical to the original then we will remove it.