MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any news on MyBB 2.0 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone

are there any news on MyBB 2.0?? The release date? Beta versions? New features and improvements?

I can't wait because I was waiting for the second generation of MyBB for ages...

Can the team please keep us updated? I really really can't wait Smile
They delayed it till 2028.
Use the search feature!!
(2011-06-29, 04:00 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]They delayed it till 2028.

LMFAO that's so funny, IKR! Other forum softwares are updated like twice a month IDK if it's a good or a bad thing that MyBB isn't that much updated
(2011-06-29, 04:04 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Use the search feature!!

Dodgy
Lufbra is right, if you looked at the blog...

The less something updates, the better, it means less bugs, and better management.
People do not get it, do they? There will be no release date and final date set. The MyBB Team do not do that because they don't want to break people's hearts when they do not deliver. Just be patience and read the forums and stop making crappy threads like this when we only know as much as everyone else!
(2011-06-29, 04:20 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]People do not get it, do they? There will be no release date and final date set. The MyBB Team do not do that because they don't want to break people's hearts when they do not deliver. Just be patience and read the forums and stop making crappy threads like this when we only know as much as everyone else!

The crappiest reply I've ever read on MyBB community, if you were one of the team, I would never use MyBB!!

*logs out*
(2011-06-29, 04:23 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]well when they realese we get notification in our admin cp that mybb version 2.0 is availbe and you are still running mybb 1.6.3
please don't be sad dear he is not in the team and if you don't like someone then just add him to ur ignore list or ignore his replies. Smile

(2011-06-29, 04:23 AM)newbb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-29, 04:20 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]People do not get it, do they? There will be no release date and final date set. The MyBB Team do not do that because they don't want to break people's hearts when they do not deliver. Just be patience and read the forums and stop making crappy threads like this when we only know as much as everyone else!

The crappiest reply I've ever read on MyBB community, if you were one of the team, I would never use MyBB!!

*logs out*

Thanks I added him to my ignore list, and yeah, I know about the notification thing in the admin cp, I just wanted to know if I'm the only one who's excited for MyBB 2.0 (no longer excited)

(2011-06-29, 04:23 AM)newbb Wrote: [ -> ]

*logs out*

So what? Maybe you should read and search the forum and you would find many of these threads and they all say the same thing!

Sorry to break your heart! Big Grin
In honesty, wait two maybe three years.
Pages: 1 2