MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flame War Forums - Flaming Forums (Where Negative Rep is a Good Thing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I saw the thread titles, I said to myself; Bingo, we have a winner"

But,

Now when I see the content it all seems like a bunch of random people who have nothing better to do, you should promote intelligent trolling/flaming, rather than having members swear after every 3 words. The art of flaming is something more than what you're trying to promote, direct insults is just plain dumb=\
(2011-07-01, 11:02 AM)iDude Wrote: [ -> ]When I saw the thread titles, I said to myself; Bingo, we have a winner"

But,

Now when I see the content it all seems like a bunch of random people who have nothing better to do, you should promote intelligent trolling/flaming, rather than having members swear after every 3 words. The art of flaming is something more than what you're trying to promote, direct insults is just plain dumb=\

Did you read the thread at all? The site is new, the bad members are still getting weeded out. Originally I banned anybody who kept spamming like that, but it costed too much activity. For now, we have 3-4 good flamers. When we get more those people will get rid of.

Read the call-out section.

I ran one of these. Be careful of the legal standpoints.
seems reading inappropriate look like debate off topic

reading on follow recommend mybb!
I am unaccept
Uhm; what?
(2011-07-02, 02:34 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I ran one of these. Be careful of the legal standpoints.

What do you mean?
Pages: 1 2