MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flame War Forums - Flaming Forums (Where Negative Rep is a Good Thing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hey MyBB Forums. Ever find a fig who honestly just needs a good embarassment but the forum he is on doesn't allow it? And IM's are too private for true pain? Ever need to just rant? Feel the need to find a place to debate with intellectual human beings? This is the forum for you. We're looking for great thinking, rational, intelligent, members who are also good at debating. High level flamers, if you must. This forum is home (will be) home of the best trolls and flamers who strive to piss the most people off. Come here to flame that person you couldn't on a different forum for the world to see.

Check it out, meet new people, hurt new people, get hurt BY new people. Whatever you feel the need. Just read the rules and guide on flaming and you'll be good.
Edit: * Content removed by showcaser Wink *

Not acceptable, read the rules.

Unapproved. That is the content I want to stay away from. Sorry.
Don't say sorry to me haha, I'll edit my post before it puts a bad taste in anyone else's mouth.
I think it's a great idea, but the theme is one that's way too overused.
Yeah, it was the only one that worked for us though. All the red + white themes looked bad.

You gonna sign-up?
I don't get it.
Basically, your niche revolves around attacking other users. Communities usually forbid or punish users who are "trouble makers" because it destroys the community. Having a community full of "trouble makers" won't make it any better..
(2011-06-30, 02:22 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it.
Basically, your niche revolves around attacking other users. Communities usually forbid or punish users who are "trouble makers" because it destroys the community. Having a community full of "trouble makers" won't make it any better..

Hmm..let me try to explain this better. Of course, it simply could be not the type of forum that interests you but you could very well just not understand.

You come to Flame War Forums to flame, essentially. But most "Flaming Forums," are filled with 12 year olds spamming "eff you!" "no eff u! your mom is gay" in every post. There is no logic in that. You get no where.

I'm trying to make this different. You have a section to call people out. The most interesting reads go here, currently there is only 1-3 good ones. You don't just flame illogically. It is a argument, yes..but more logical fighting than bickering. Then you have an IM logs section..where you go to read people getting "shitted on" over IMs. And then bragging rights + rant section to do the obvious.

So pretty much you don't just go spamming..you go here for good debates, funny arguments, and to learn how to defend yourself online from flamers.
Good debates between random people on the internet about stupid, irrelevant things? You can find those anywhere, really.
Not very good and humorous ones.
Pages: 1 2