MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I add another conatct box?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I add another contact box, the one on the on the user profile?
I tried and fail. Toungue
That would be easy: Take a look at my forums and I have done it just for your testing: http://forums.techdevelopersguide.com/me...file&uid=1

Here is what you do:

ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Member Templates > member_profile:

Find this:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td colspan="2" class="thead"><strong>{$lang->users_contact_details}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->homepage}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1">{$website}</td>
</tr>
{$sendemail}
<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolors['pm']}"><strong>{$lang->pm}</strong></td>
<td class="{$bgcolors['pm']}"><a href="private.php?action=send&amp;uid={$memprofile['uid']}">{$lang->send_pm}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolors['icq']}"><strong>{$lang->icq_number}</strong></td>
<td class="{$bgcolors['icq']}">{$memprofile['icq']}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolors['aim']}"><strong>{$lang->aim_screenname}</strong></td>
<td class="{$bgcolors['aim']}"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=aim&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['aim']}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolors['yahoo']}"><strong>{$lang->yahoo_id}</strong></td>
<td class="{$bgcolors['yahoo']}"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=yahoo&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['yahoo']}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolors['msn']}"><strong>{$lang->msn}</strong></td>
<td class="{$bgcolors['msn']}"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=msn&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['msn']}</a></td>
</tr>
</table>

Copy that code and paste it right underneath it and you got a second user contact box Smile
I tired that but I want to change it to Skype, and when I did that it didnt work out....